My Hong Kong Vacation

My Hong Kong Vacation
Sometimes you just have to be in the photo

Friday 3 August 2007

The Coming Age Wars

Fact The Age Wars are coming when and how bad they are is up to debate but every statistiscal model shows that we cannot keep going at our current trend. Got no idea what I am talking about I am talking about? I am talking about the current trend that has the UK's Over 50's Controlling over 75% of the Uks wealth all the while still recieving and complaining about their government handouts the wealth of the over 50s has increased by 50 % in the last five years and based on current trends by the year 2035 the over 50s will control 95% of the wealth. So while I have every respect for my elders the time is going to come when there will be a major clash. Struggling taxpayers with negative equity will decide that they will no longer pay 90% of their salary in taxes only to have it given to a retired person to spend on a new facelift.

No comments: